George Porter is a widely experienced social planner and social researcher. He has worked successfully with a large number of clients in the private, not-for-profit and government sectors. Since the 1990s he has delivered practical advice and assistance to projects in the fields of housing, planning, aged care and tourism.
George’s services include:
- Social impact assessment,
- Social and community planning,
- Social research studies,
- Demographic analysis and needs assessments,
- Program and service evaluations, and
- Community and stakeholder consultation