As director and principal of Connectability Pty Ltd, Tony has development management and project management experience. Since founding Connectability in 2009, he has been responsible for the delivery of projects in excess of $25 million. Forging relationships with major not for profit organisations, government departments, agencies and industry experts has created many successful relationships and project deliveries.
Tony’s 25 years background in finance, real estate and property development management offers a vast array of experience and expertise. He is able to assist with:
Property development management
Multi-disciplinary skills, offering strategic advice throughout the entire development project lifecycle. This includes, project initiation, land acquisition and negotiation, legal contractual review to assist legal representative’s, stakeholder engagement, development approvals and project delivery.
Property project management
- Defining the project brief
- Preparing a project program
- Engaging suitable project consultants
- Coordinating the design process and ensuring the accessibility codes and compliance requirements are adhered to
- Coordinating the efficient assessment from local government authorities (council) and / orthe private certification assessment process of development application’s and construction certificates
- Preparing construction tender documents and managing the tender process
- Administering the building contracts
- Supervising the construction works
- Managing the defects liability period
Socially responsible property investment and shared equity projects
Connectability is currently working with industry experts and agencies to finalise arrangements that will provide an effective model of investment that will provide not-for-profit organisations and supported individuals the opportunity to participate in the shared ownership of purpose built accessible accommodation.
This exciting opportunity will offer flexibility to both not-for-profit organisations and supported individuals to assist with the control of residential tenure and security.
Connectability also offers private and institutional investors the opportunity to participate in socially responsible property investments 'Connecthouse' with long term tenure in place.