Mark has over 25 years professional recruitment and talent management experience across Australia and the UK. Since migrating with his family to Adelaide in 2008 Mark’s specific focus has been forming strong relationships and delivering successful outcomes for community based organisations and the broader not-for-profit sector across Australia.
He has developed a “round peg round hole” philosophy that is highly successful in his organisation Community Consulting Australia. “Our in depth recruitment process allows us to present clients with shortlisted candidates that have been pre-screened, interviewed, tested, background checked / reference checked, with the relevant qualifications and clearances without compromise”
With a capability to engage and empower with individuals across all levels Mark has a true passion for social justice and community engagement combined with his personal and professional values that align with the vision of the sector.
Community Consulting Australia provides skills and expertise in the following areas below:
· Delivery of strategic recruitment solutions for the sector, including temporary, contract and permanent placements
· Talent Search, Acquisition and Management
· Project Management for volume recruitment campaigns
· Flexible pricing options including hourly or day rates, project rates for volume work and pre agreed fixed price costs for permanent recruitment
· Sector specific salary survey guidance
Please contact Mark Williams on 0450 311272 or email@example.com to discuss the best options for your organisation, where we will be able to provide you with a tailored proposal, including costings and timeframes.